Booking Your Workshop
Choose from our selection of ACE and AFAA approved continuing education workshops.
Browse our site for ideas.
Contact Leigh Crews for more information and to confirm
availability for your desired date.When you have scheduled your
workshop, you will receive a comprehensive agreement letter to
approve and return it with your deposit. Receipt of your deposit
guarantees the date you have chosen. Presenter travel, lodging,
and local transportation are the responsibility of the host,
unless otherwise specified.
Prepare your facility for an outstanding workshop (healthy
snacks, equipment, guest information, posters, etc.). And most
importantly, promote your event. Start early for best results. We
can assist you with your flyer, brochure, registration, regional
mailing lists, and more.
Guidelines for a Successful Dynalife
Hosting a successful Leigh Crews/Dynalife, Inc.
workshop is surprisingly easy, and much more rewarding if you
follow a few simple guidelines.
1. Plan ahead...
- Like many national presenters, I am often booked 3 months
or more ahead.
- Setting your workshop date at least 3 months down the
road gives you a better chance of insuring my
availability for the date you have in mind.
- A longer lead gives you lots of time for effective
promotion, and to deal with unexpected (and time
2. Determine goals...
- Is this a closed workshop for your instructors only?
- Do you want to open the event to outside instructors and/or
make a profit?
- Will the master class be open to the club membership? If
so, will it be a promotional event to draw the attention
of potential members, or an in house
promotion to keep your program interesting to current
3. Promote it...
- If you are doing a mailing, you can produce a flyer
yourself, or you can let Dynalife create a professional
looking master (very reasonable). This can be reproduced
in quantity for mailers, handouts, or posters.
- You should plan to mail at least 10 flyers for each
registrant you want. In other words, if you want 30
people to attend your workshop, you should send out a
minimum of 300 flyers. Dynalife, Inc. has extensive
mailing list for selected regions.
- Mail your flyer 5-6 weeks in advance. Give attendees time
to plan to come, yet not so much time that they forget.
- Confirmation cards can be effective, and give you an
opportunity to give detailed directions to your facility,
or pass on additional useful information.
The best time to start planning your
next event is right now!
is a part of the Leigh Crews-Dynalife, Inc. web
© 2000-2006 Leigh Crews & Dynalife, Inc. All rights reserved.